Freefield, a part of the Bertocchi Group, specializes in the design and manufacture of aseptic plants, pasteurizers, sterilizers, heat exchangers, filling machines and more. Freefield offers an integrated and flexible range of solutions designed in collaboration with our clients and their particular use case for food processing systems. The Freefield team has built its machinery manufacturing expertise by supplying solutions to the food processing industry for over 30 years.
Freefield can supply complete plants in the design, manufacturing, and operation of food processing systems. We offer on demand equipment to help customers quickly and efficiently increase production capacity.
Freefield solutions for the food industry include:
- Aseptic plants with complete filling systems
- Aseptic Tanks
- Mixing Systems
- Washing, Sorting, and Sanitization Systems
Freefield solutions are designed for the production of:
- Partially solid fruit and vegetable pieces
- Dairy based beverages and semi solid products
- Natural and concentrated juices
- Single strength and concentrated purees
- High viscosity products such as sweet potatoes, beans, squash, etc.
- Customized system configurations for high viscosity and low acid products
- Low acid product solutions that retain organoleptic characteristics such as color and flavor.
- Dual solution receiving tanks for both receiving and performing deaeration processes of fruit and vegetable purees and juices.
- Specifically designed for single strength or concentrated fruit and vegetable purees or juices
- Production capacity up to 10,000 l/h for a wide range of inlet temperatures
- Flexibility for processing multiple products utilizing an adjustable by-pass and pumping system
- Direct connection to aseptic filler
- Capable of filling a wide range of fruit and vegetable purees
- Filling of bags, drums, and totes.
- Compatible with multiple bags type manufacturers